March 20, 2015
1) “What Is The Most Important Environmental Task Facing American Christians Today?” – This booklet 44-page, full-sheet monograph, filled with articles, graphs, and resources, comprehensively addresses stewardship of creation from a Christian perspective.
[retail price $5.00]
2) God of Wonders DVD – This 85-minute DVD features awe-inspiring video of God’s creation, from the macro to the micro, and will give you a renewed understanding and appreciation for God’s wisdom and handiwork. [retail price $14.99] View the God of Wonders DVD Trailer.
The bundled items are available for a limited time for a donation of $20 or more to The Christian Worldview.
February 27, 2015
“Early in the sixteenth century, legislative decree in England controlled people’s access to Scripture and prohibited an English Bible. But theologian and linguist, William Tyndale, was determined to provide his fellow countrymen with Scripture they could read.
In The Daring Mission of William Tyndale, the latest addition to the Long Line of Godly Men series, Dr. Steven J. Lawson traces this daring mission, which was ultimately used by God to ignite the English Reformation yet would cost Tyndale his life. From one man’s labor, we’re reminded of God’s faithfulness to preserve His Word and equip His people.”
For a limited time, we are offering the excellent biography, The Daring Mission of William Tyndale by Dr. Steven Lawson, for a donation of any amount to The Christian Worldview. Reading about Tyndale will inspire you to engage in God’s unique mission for you. Hardcover, 184 pages, ($16 retail price).
To order The Daring Mission of William Tyndale:
- Visit the Donate page on TheChristianWorldview.org
- Call toll-free 1-888-646-2233
- Send check to The Christian Worldview, P.O. Box 401, Excelsior, MN 55331
November 14, 2014
Greetings to you and yours as we thank God for His many blessings, and most especially, the gift of His Son.
Strengthening the faith of believers and sharing the good news of Jesus Christ with those who don’t know Him—that is the common thread in all the moving parts of The Christian Worldview. And there are plenty of moving parts!…
October 24, 2014
The Pursuit of Holiness
(softcover, 179 pages, $12.99 retail)
Holiness Day by Day devotional
(hardcover, 336 pages, $19.99 retail)
Either or both would be great to read yourself or to give as a gift.
Choose one for a donation of any amount to The Christian Worldview. Or better yet, bundle them together for a donation of $30 or more.
3 Ways to Order:
2) Call toll-free 1-888-646-2233
3) Mail a check to:
The Christian Worldview
P.O. Box 401
Excelsior, MN 55331
October 3, 2014
SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 15 is the release date of David Wheaton’s much-anticipated new book My Boy, Ben by Tristan Publishing, and you are invited to the launch celebration event at Grace Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota!
8:00 am: Watch a LIVE broadcast of The Christian Worldview radio program. A special co-host will interview David on the book.
9:00 am: David will talk about the book—how God used a yellow Lab named Ben to expand David’s understanding and appreciation for God’s grace and the gospel—and take audience questions. Brett and Sheila Waldman of Tristan Publishing will also offer brief remarks.
9:30 – 11:00 am: Get a signed and personalized copy of My Boy, Ben (or pick up your pre-ordered copy) and speak with David, his parents and family, and the volunteers and board of The Christian Worldview.
We look forward to meeting you on Saturday, November 15 from 8:00 – 11:00 a.m. at Grace Church in Eden Prairie, Minnesota (in the Grace Cafe by Door 4) for a memorable time of fellowship, food, and praise for the great things the Lord has done!
September 19, 2014
For a limited time, we are offering Todd Friel’s just-released book, Jesus Unmasked, for a donation of any amount to The Christian Worldview.
“Jesus Unmasked will strengthen believers in their faith, and will convict and convince unbelievers to repent and trust in Christ. The book is highly-readable and is marked by Todd’s trademark wit.” – David Wheaton
Softcover, 236 pages, (retails for $14.99)
3 ways to order:
1) Visit our Support page and make a donation of any amount.
2) Call us toll-free at 1.888.646.2233
3) Mail a check made out to The Christian Worldview and send it to:
The Christian Worldview PO Box 401 Excelsior, MN 55331
August 8, 2014
Presenting a NEW featured resource: Trapped in Hitler’s Hell with Anita Dittman.
A young Jewish girl discovers the Messiah’s faithfulness in the midst of the Holocaust.
You can order this riveting 75-minute DVD for a donation of any amount to The Christian Worldview.
July 25, 2014
What is the biggest problem in America? CD Offer
What is the biggest problem in America? And how should Christians respond to it?
Those questions are the focus of a recent message given by David Wheaton to a church in Minnesota. The title is “A One Point Sermon on the Biggest Problem in America.”
3-Ways to Request Your CD Copy:
- Order online at TheChristianWorldview.org
- Call toll-free 1-888-646-2233
- Send your donation to: The Christian Worldview PO Box 401 Excelsior, MN 55331
May 27, 2014
1. Realize that no man and no ministry is infallible or beyond accountability. “Celebrity Christians” are saved sinners like everyone else and are under the same standards of God as everyone else.
2. Learn from three or more sound teachers, not just one. Avoid being a “fan” of just one man or ministry.
3. Prioritize being a part of your local church. This is where God has designed us to be taught, have fellowship, take communion, and pray (Acts 2:41-41).
4. Be like the Bereans and search the Scriptures to see whether the things being taught are biblical (Acts 17:10-11).
5. Ask yourself: Would my faith be shaken if my favorite teacher fell? Would I defend my favorite teacher if he was proved to be unethical or immoral?
April 5, 2014
1. Does the Bible say anything explicitly or by implicitly about the decision you’re facing?
For example, the Bible is clear that a Christian should not marry a non-Christian. (1 Corinthians 7:39 A wife is bound as long as her husband lives; but if her husband is dead, she is free to be married to whom she wishes, only in the Lord.)
2. Abide in Christ.
John 15:7 “If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.” In other words, the closer you remain to the Lord, the closer your decisions will be to His will.
3. Relish the wrestling.
Finding God’s will implies there’s effort required—you need to look for it and it may be hard and long. Think about it. Knock on doors. Gather information. God is refining you through the process.
4. Seek counsel from the oldest, wisest people who know and love you.
Read 1 Kings 12 about how King Rehoboam listened to the counsel of his peers rather than the older, wiser, and more experienced men.
5. Pray without ceasing over the decision. And perhaps fast from food too.
Wait until you have a settled peace. 1 Thes. 5:17 “pray without ceasing.”
6. Look for circumstances, not signs.
Pay more attention to tangible circumstances like open and closed doors and less to “I had a dream last night and feel like I need to quit my job and start working in full-time ministry.”
7. Understand that God is sovereign over our decisions
We can still make a “less than” decision even when our hearts are right and we’ve followed the right steps. The good news is God is in control even in the midst of our “less than” decisions and will work through them for our good and His glory. Psalm 103:19 The Lord has established His throne in the heavens, and His sovereignty rules over all.